It took five instances in ONE DAY of seeing 'alot' in posts on the Internet. I had officially had enough of bad spelling and grammar that seems to replicate with the alien-like speed. This blog is my attempt to halt its progress! Feel free to submit any doozies you come across.

Monday, April 9, 2012

I Squeed myself ....

Have you ever seen the term 'SQUEE' in an Internet post?  It is usually written in all caps with multiple exclamation marks following, for example: 'Santa is coming tonight!  SQUEEEEE!!!!!'  I suppose it approximates a squeal-like sound.  The example below is a bit unfortunate though.


Kind of spoils Easter, doesn't it?  I certainly don't want to eat, or even touch, any eggs the poster may have squeed on!  Moral: use all caps and plenty of exclamation marks after the term to avoid confusion and general horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment